Path in the forest

Parks, Trails and Recreation 

To report a problem or maintenance issue at a community park or trail, please call the Municipal Hall at 250-474-3167 or email


To inquire about volunteering on the community parks crew, please contact Metchosin’s volunteer Parks and Trails Coordinator

More Information on Parks and Recreation